Whenever a job vacancy arises at Granta we will post details on this page. In addition, we usually advertise in the Bookseller and occasionally in the Guardian. Unfortunately, due to the high number of enquiries we receive, we cannot respond to speculative applications.
We are looking for an energetic, organised and creative Publicity and Marketing Assistant to join our busy campaigns team based in our West London office. Due to current restrictions, we are working remotely but Granta will provide the equipment required to facilitate working from home.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well organised and a motivated multi-tasker
• Have excellent written communication skills with the ability to write engaging copy for press releases and social media materials
• Have good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Have strong time-management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Be comfortable working to their own initiative as well as being a good team player
• Be a confident communicator – comfortable liaising with authors, agents and journalists
• Have good understanding of social media
• Be digitally savvy – with experience of design a bonus
• Be a passionate reader
• Some experience in publishing/bookselling roles would be desirable but not essential
Closing date: Thursday 14th January 2021
Salary – £23,500 p. a. with 25 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Granta Magazine are not accepting internship applications at this time.