The Granta Books Rights and Contracts Department is represented by Isabella Depiazzi, Rights and Acquisitions Manager.
We handle translation, US, large print, audio and film rights and work directly with publishers in all territories aside from Japan (English Agency), Korea (Eric Yang) and China / Taiwan (Chinese Connection). You can browse our current rights guides below or if you have a specific query please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also handle all head and subsidiary rights contracts for titles on the Granta Books list.
For permission enquires please email email@example.com making sure the following information is included in your message:
- The title and author of the Granta book in question
- The total word count of the extract(s) from the Granta Books title that you wish to reproduce
- The publisher (with full address) of your work
- The territory for distribution: e.g. UK & Commonwealth only, World English Language, World all languages etc
- The total print run of the work
- Format (hardcover and/or paperback and/or electronic)
- Published price
- Publication date
We will respond to your request as soon as possible but please allow four weeks for a response.
For permission to reproduce extracts from Granta magazine please contact firstname.lastname@example.org